8.05.2010

Dear Kirksville Vegans,

I apologize for not posting for almost a month.  Summer is going by quickly, yet each day is so hot and humid here in rural Missouri.  I've just been keeping up with those activities that I require myself to do, everything else has lagged behind.

I would really like for this blog to gain popularity, not for my sake, but for that of our community.  How awesome it would be to see a vegan movement here in NEMO!  My goal for this blog is to provide community members with information concerning the vegan lifestyle and how to live it.  I want it to be viewed as "do-able" and something accessible around town (having restaurant and grocery options expand).

So please invite all of your friends, vegan or not, who may be interested in learning more about a great way to nourish your health!

More recipes, tips, and stories sure to come!  Thanks for hanging in there.  :)

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment